You can find below details on how to uninstall vShare Helper for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall vShare Helper from your systemvShare.com Co.,LTD
. You can find out more on vShare.com Co.,LTD or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall vShare Helper. vShare Helper's main file takes about 2.45 MB (2572800 bytes) and is called vvClient.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with vShare Helper. They occupy about 3.25 MB (3411179
bytes) on disk.
- bsdtar.exe (73.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (159.73 KB)
- vvClient.exe (2.45 MB)
- vvDownload.exe (585.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of vShare Helper. You can find below info on other releases of vShare Helper:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall vShare Helper you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\vShare Helper
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\update\vShareHelper.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\vShare Helper\vShare\update\vShareHelper.exe.FriendlyAppName
vShare Helper is an application marketed by vShare.com Co.,LTD. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall vShare Helper is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase vShare Helper from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find vShare Helper or simply click the Search feature and type in "vShare Helper". If it exists on your system the vShare Helper app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select vShare Helper in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding vShare Helper, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall vShare Helper.
8. After uninstalling vShare Helper, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of vShare Helper that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing vShare Helper with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD from your PC, nor are we saying that vShare Helper by vShare.com Co.,LTD is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall vShare Helper in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 16:10:01.333