This page contains complete information on how to uninstall uplook Agent for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall uplook Agent from your systemA plus C Systems
. You can read more on A plus C Systems or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://aplusc-systems.com/
if you want to read more on uplook Agent on A plus C Systems's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\A plus C Systems\uplook\Agent directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Uplook.Agent.Tools.Assistant.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 370.70 KB (379600 bytes) on disk.
uplook Agent installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.03 MB (8420192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ServiceRestarter.exe (14.70 KB)
- Uplook.Agent.Service.exe (18.20 KB)
- Uplook.Agent.Tools.Assistant.exe (370.70 KB)
- Uplook.Agent.Tools.Setup.exe (88.20 KB)
- Uplook.Tools.WebContentViewer.exe (33.20 KB)
- unfreg.x86.exe (138.20 KB)
- usmapp.exe (873.70 KB)
- usmscan.exe (1.44 MB)
- usmsrv.exe (1,010.20 KB)
- unfreg.x64.exe (169.70 KB)
- usmapp.exe (934.20 KB)
- usmscan.exe (1.62 MB)
- usmsrv.exe (1.28 MB)
The current web page applies to uplook Agent version 10.3.1
only. You can find below info on other versions of uplook Agent:
...click to view all...
uplook Agent is a program by A plus C Systems. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall uplook Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall uplook Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find uplook Agent or simply activate the Search field and type in "uplook Agent". The uplook Agent application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select uplook Agent in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding uplook Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall uplook Agent.
8. After removing uplook Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong uplook Agent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing uplook Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove uplook Agent by A plus C Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that uplook Agent by A plus C Systems is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove uplook Agent in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 07:22:57.773