This web page contains complete information on how to remove uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar from your computeruTorrentControl_v2
. Check out here
where you can find out more on uTorrentControl_v2. Click on http://uTorrentControlv2.OurToolbar.com/
to get more details about uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar on uTorrentControl_v2's website. uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrentControl_v2 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrentControl_v2\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. uTorrentControl_v2ToolbarHelper1.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar. They take 280.79 KB (287528
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
- uTorrentControl_v2ToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
This data is about uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar version 22.214.171.1241
only. You can find below a few links to other uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar releases:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\uTorrentControl_v2\toolbar.cfg
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar\DisplayName
uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar is an application offered by the software company uTorrentControl_v2. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://uTorrentControlv2.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrentControl_v2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar.
8. After removing uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar by uTorrentControl_v2 from your PC, we are not saying that uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar by uTorrentControl_v2 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove uTorrentControl_v2 Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 09:52:03.913