uRex Video Converter Platinum
This web page is about uRex Video Converter Platinum for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall uRex Video Converter Platinum from your systemuRexsoft, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
. Take a look here
for more details on uRexsoft, Inc. All Rights Reserved.. Click on http://www.urexsoft.com/video-converter-platinum/
to get more details about uRex Video Converter Platinum on uRexsoft, Inc. All Rights Reserved.'s website. Usually the uRex Video Converter Platinum application is found in the C:\Program Files\uRexsoft\uRex Video Converter Platinum folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall uRex Video Converter Platinum by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\uRexsoft\uRex Video Converter Platinum\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.94 MB (2029568 bytes) on disk and is titled uRex Video Converter.exe.
uRex Video Converter Platinum contains of the executables below. They take 2.86 MB (3001856
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (532.00 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (417.50 KB)
- uRex Video Converter.exe (1.94 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling uRex Video Converter Platinum we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\uRexsoft\uRex Video Converter Platinum
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\uRexsoft\uRex Video Converter Platinum
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files\uRexsoft\uRex Video Converter Platinum\unin00000.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\uRexsoft\uRex Video Converter\Buy uRex Video Converter Platinum on online.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\uRexsoft\uRex Video Converter\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\uRexsoft\uRex Video Converter\uRex Video Converter Platinum on the web.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\uRexsoft\uRex Video Converter Platinum\uRex Video Converter.exe
uRex Video Converter Platinum is a program by the software company uRexsoft, Inc. All Rights Reserved.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall uRex Video Converter Platinum is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase uRex Video Converter Platinum from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find uRex Video Converter Platinum or simply activate the Search field and type in "uRex Video Converter Platinum". If it exists on your system the uRex Video Converter Platinum application will be found automatically. After you click uRex Video Converter Platinum in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about uRex Video Converter Platinum, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for uRex Video Converter Platinum:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.urexsoft.com/video-converter-platinum/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\uRexsoft\uRex Video Converter Platinum\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove uRex Video Converter Platinum.
8. After removing uRex Video Converter Platinum, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong uRex Video Converter Platinum that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing uRex Video Converter Platinum using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove uRex Video Converter Platinum by uRexsoft, Inc. All Rights Reserved. from your computer, we are not saying that uRex Video Converter Platinum by uRexsoft, Inc. All Rights Reserved. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove uRex Video Converter Platinum in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:37:17.200