This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall tinyUrl Widget for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall tinyUrl Widget from your PCHenrik Halvorsen Hortemo
. More data about Henrik Halvorsen Hortemo can be read here
. tinyUrl Widget is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\tinyUrl Widget directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall tinyUrl Widget by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\tinyUrl Widget\uninstall.vbs". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. tinyUrl Widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 919.86 KB (941936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of tinyUrl Widget. They occupy an average of 919.86 KB (941936
bytes) on disk.
- tinyUrl Widget.exe (919.86 KB)
tinyUrl Widget is an application marketed by the software company Henrik Halvorsen Hortemo. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall tinyUrl Widget is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall tinyUrl Widget from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate tinyUrl Widget or simply activate the Search feature and type in "tinyUrl Widget". The tinyUrl Widget program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click tinyUrl Widget in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding tinyUrl Widget, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove tinyUrl Widget.
8. After uninstalling tinyUrl Widget, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of tinyUrl Widget that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling tinyUrl Widget using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove tinyUrl Widget by Henrik Halvorsen Hortemo from your PC, we are not saying that tinyUrl Widget by Henrik Halvorsen Hortemo is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove tinyUrl Widget supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:17:51.770