tinySpell+ 1.9.62 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall tinySpell+ 1.9.62 from your PCKEDMI Scientific Computing
. Take a look here
for more details on KEDMI Scientific Computing. More details about tinySpell+ 1.9.62 can be seen at http://www.tinyspell.com
. tinySpell+ 1.9.62 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\tinySpell+ directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall tinySpell+ 1.9.62 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\tinySpell+\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled tinyspell+.exe and its approximative size is 662.00 KB (677888 bytes).
tinySpell+ 1.9.62 contains of the executables below. They take 1.34 MB (1403045
bytes) on disk.
- tinyspell+.exe (662.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.62
of tinySpell+ 1.9.62.
tinySpell+ 1.9.62 is a program marketed by KEDMI Scientific Computing. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove tinySpell+ 1.9.62 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall tinySpell+ 1.9.62 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find tinySpell+ 1.9.62 or simply click the Search field and type in "tinySpell+ 1.9.62". The tinySpell+ 1.9.62 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click tinySpell+ 1.9.62 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding tinySpell+ 1.9.62, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for tinySpell+ 1.9.62:
- The software company is: http://www.tinyspell.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\tinySpell+\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove tinySpell+ 1.9.62.
8. After uninstalling tinySpell+ 1.9.62, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of tinySpell+ 1.9.62 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing tinySpell+ 1.9.62 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove tinySpell+ 1.9.62 by KEDMI Scientific Computing from your computer, nor are we saying that tinySpell+ 1.9.62 by KEDMI Scientific Computing is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove tinySpell+ 1.9.62 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 04:37:25.090