You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall thriXXX PinkVisual-160.001 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall thriXXX PinkVisual-160.001 from your computerthriXXX Software GmbH
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on thriXXX Software GmbH. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thriXXX\PinkVisual\Binaries folder (same installation drive as Windows). thriXXX PinkVisual-160.001's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\thriXXX\PinkVisual\Binaries\Uninstall-PinkVisual-160.001.exe. PinkVisual-160.001.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.98 MB (3124416 bytes) on disk.
thriXXX PinkVisual-160.001 contains of the executables below. They take 3.07 MB (3221711
bytes) on disk.
- PinkVisual-160.001.exe (2.98 MB)
- Uninstall-PinkVisual-160.001.exe (95.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 160.001
of thriXXX PinkVisual-160.001.
thriXXX PinkVisual-160.001 is a program offered by thriXXX Software GmbH. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase thriXXX PinkVisual-160.001 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase thriXXX PinkVisual-160.001 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate thriXXX PinkVisual-160.001 or simply activate the Search field and type in "thriXXX PinkVisual-160.001". If it is installed on your PC the thriXXX PinkVisual-160.001 application will be found automatically. After you select thriXXX PinkVisual-160.001 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about thriXXX PinkVisual-160.001, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall thriXXX PinkVisual-160.001.
8. After uninstalling thriXXX PinkVisual-160.001, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of thriXXX PinkVisual-160.001 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing thriXXX PinkVisual-160.001 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove thriXXX PinkVisual-160.001 by thriXXX Software GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that thriXXX PinkVisual-160.001 by thriXXX Software GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove thriXXX PinkVisual-160.001 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 03:30:09.613