thinkorswim is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall thinkorswim from your systemthinkorswim, Inc.
. More information on thinkorswim, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the app thinkorswim can be found at http://www.thinkorswim.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\thinkorswim folder (same installation drive as Windows). thinkorswim's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\thinkorswim\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled thinkorswim.exe and its approximative size is 139.50 KB (142848 bytes).
thinkorswim installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.74 MB (2876652
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- thinkorswim.exe (139.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (145.50 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (4.50 KB)
- java.exe (48.09 KB)
- javacpl.exe (44.11 KB)
- javaw.exe (52.10 KB)
- jucheck.exe (245.75 KB)
- jusched.exe (73.75 KB)
- keytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- kinit.exe (52.11 KB)
- klist.exe (52.11 KB)
- ktab.exe (52.11 KB)
- orbd.exe (52.13 KB)
- pack200.exe (52.13 KB)
- policytool.exe (52.12 KB)
- rmid.exe (52.11 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (52.12 KB)
- servertool.exe (52.14 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (52.14 KB)
- unpack200.exe (124.12 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.38 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.38 KB)
- java.exe (170.88 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.38 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.88 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.38 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.38 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.38 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.38 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.38 KB)
- klist.exe (15.38 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.38 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.88 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.38 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.38 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.38 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.38 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.38 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.88 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.88 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.88 KB)
- launcher.exe (39.41 KB)
thinkorswim has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by thinkorswim's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thinkorswim
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thinkorswim\backup.jre\bin\awt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thinkorswim\backup.jre\bin\axbridge.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thinkorswim\backup.jre\bin\client\classes.jsa
- C:\Program Files (x86)\thinkorswim\backup.jre\bin\client\jvm.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\Database\Content Type\application/x-thinkorswim
thinkorswim is a program offered by thinkorswim, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase thinkorswim is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall thinkorswim with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate thinkorswim or simply activate the Search feature and type in "thinkorswim". If it is installed on your PC the thinkorswim application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select thinkorswim in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding thinkorswim, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for thinkorswim:
- The software company is: http://www.thinkorswim.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\thinkorswim\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall thinkorswim.
8. After removing thinkorswim, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of thinkorswim that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling thinkorswim using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove thinkorswim by thinkorswim, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that thinkorswim by thinkorswim, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove thinkorswim supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 17:13:24.923