This info is about taghycardia 0.99.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall taghycardia 0.99.5 from your PCelectronutsie
. Further information on electronutsie can be seen here
. Please open http://taghycardia.info
if you want to read more on taghycardia 0.99.5 on electronutsie's web page. Usually the taghycardia 0.99.5 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\taghycardia folder, depending on the user's option during install. taghycardia 0.99.5's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\taghycardia\uninst.exe. taghycardia.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.28 MB (2387456 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of taghycardia 0.99.5. They occupy an average of 2.32 MB (2437101
bytes) on disk.
- taghycardia.exe (2.28 MB)
- uninst.exe (48.48 KB)
The current page applies to taghycardia 0.99.5 version 0.99.5
taghycardia 0.99.5 is an application marketed by the software company electronutsie. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove taghycardia 0.99.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase taghycardia 0.99.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate taghycardia 0.99.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "taghycardia 0.99.5". The taghycardia 0.99.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click taghycardia 0.99.5 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about taghycardia 0.99.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for taghycardia 0.99.5:
- The software company is: http://taghycardia.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\taghycardia\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove taghycardia 0.99.5.
8. After uninstalling taghycardia 0.99.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of taghycardia 0.99.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling taghycardia 0.99.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall taghycardia 0.99.5 by electronutsie from your computer, we are not saying that taghycardia 0.99.5 by electronutsie is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall taghycardia 0.99.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130