stunnel installed for AllUsers
stunnel installed for AllUsers is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall stunnel installed for AllUsers from your computerMichal Trojnara
. More information on Michal Trojnara can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\stunnel folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall stunnel installed for AllUsers by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\stunnel\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 192.00 KB (196608 bytes) on disk and is named stunnel.exe.
The following executables are installed beside stunnel installed for AllUsers. They take about 898.26 KB (919821
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (141.26 KB)
- openssl.exe (412.50 KB)
- stunnel.exe (192.00 KB)
- tstunnel.exe (152.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.32
of stunnel installed for AllUsers. For more stunnel installed for AllUsers versions please click below:
...click to view all...
stunnel installed for AllUsers is an application released by Michal Trojnara. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall stunnel installed for AllUsers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall stunnel installed for AllUsers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find stunnel installed for AllUsers or simply activate the Search feature and type in "stunnel installed for AllUsers". The stunnel installed for AllUsers application will be found automatically. After you click stunnel installed for AllUsers in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about stunnel installed for AllUsers, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall stunnel installed for AllUsers.
8. After removing stunnel installed for AllUsers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of stunnel installed for AllUsers that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing stunnel installed for AllUsers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall stunnel installed for AllUsers by Michal Trojnara from your computer, we are not saying that stunnel installed for AllUsers by Michal Trojnara is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall stunnel installed for AllUsers supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:26:53.377