This web page is about spydig for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall spydig from your PCspydig.com, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on spydig.com, Inc.. More data about the program spydig can be seen at http://www.spydig.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpyDig folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SpyDig\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall spydig. spydig.exe is the spydig's main executable file and it takes around 1.91 MB (2006528 bytes) on disk.
spydig contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.60 MB (2727706
bytes) on disk.
- spydig.exe (1.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.28 KB)
This info is about spydig version 2.0
spydig is an application released by spydig.com, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to remove spydig is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove spydig from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find spydig or simply click the Search feature and type in "spydig". The spydig app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click spydig in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about spydig, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for spydig:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.spydig.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SpyDig\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall spydig.
8. After removing spydig, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong spydig which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling spydig with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove spydig by spydig.com, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that spydig by spydig.com, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove spydig in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 02:07:11.753