This web page contains thorough information on how to remove speed browser for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall speed browser from your computerSmart Applications
. You can read more on Smart Applications or check for application updates here
. speed browser is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\speed browser\Application directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall speed browser by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\speed browser\Application\38.0.2125.19\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. speed browser's primary file takes about 788.50 KB (807424 bytes) and is named browser.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with speed browser. They occupy about 7.10 MB (7444480
bytes) on disk.
- browser.exe (788.50 KB)
- shortcut.exe (205.00 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.16 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.00 MB)
- setup.exe (1,007.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 38.0.2125.19
of speed browser. You can find below info on other application versions of speed browser:
If you are manually uninstalling speed browser we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall speed browser:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\speed browser\Application
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\speed browser\Application\38.0.2125.19\38.0.2125.19.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\speed browser\Application\38.0.2125.19\chrome.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\speed browser\Application\38.0.2125.19\chrome_100_percent.pak
- C:\Program Files (x86)\speed browser\Application\38.0.2125.19\chrome_200_percent.pak
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\speed browser
speed browser is a program marketed by Smart Applications. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove speed browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase speed browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate speed browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "speed browser". If it exists on your system the speed browser app will be found automatically. When you select speed browser in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about speed browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove speed browser.
8. After uninstalling speed browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong speed browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing speed browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove speed browser by Smart Applications from your PC, we are not saying that speed browser by Smart Applications is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove speed browser supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-04 01:22:19.167