sony vegas 13.0.932_64
This info is about sony vegas 13.0.932_64 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall sony vegas 13.0.932_64 from your computersony vegas(c)
. You can read more on sony vegas(c) or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/
if you want to read more on sony vegas 13.0.932_64 on sony vegas(c)'s page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sony vegas(c)\sony vegas folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing sony vegas 13.0.932_64 is C:\Program Files (x86)\sony vegas(c)\sony vegas\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. systemIO.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 838.50 KB (858624 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in sony vegas 13.0.932_64. They occupy 838.50 KB (858624
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to sony vegas 13.0.932_64 version 13.0.93264
If you are manually uninstalling sony vegas 13.0.932_64 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall sony vegas 13.0.932_64:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\sony vegas(c)\sony vegas
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\sony vegas 13.0.932_64
sony vegas 13.0.932_64 is a program by the software company sony vegas(c). Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall sony vegas 13.0.932_64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete sony vegas 13.0.932_64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate sony vegas 13.0.932_64 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "sony vegas 13.0.932_64". If it is installed on your PC the sony vegas 13.0.932_64 application will be found automatically. When you click sony vegas 13.0.932_64 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about sony vegas 13.0.932_64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for sony vegas 13.0.932_64:
- The publisher is: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\sony vegas(c)\sony vegas\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall sony vegas 13.0.932_64.
8. After removing sony vegas 13.0.932_64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of sony vegas 13.0.932_64 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing sony vegas 13.0.932_64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove sony vegas 13.0.932_64 by sony vegas(c) from your computer, nor are we saying that sony vegas 13.0.932_64 by sony vegas(c) is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove sony vegas 13.0.932_64 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 09:36:49.983