snipsmart is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall snipsmart from your PCsnipsmart
. Open here
where you can find out more on snipsmart. More info about the software snipsmart can be found at http://snipsmart.info/support
. snipsmart is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\snipsmart folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing snipsmart is C:\Program Files (x86)\snipsmart\snipsmartUn.exe OFS_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. snipsmart's main file takes about 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) and is called snipsmart.BrowserAdapter.exe.
snipsmart is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.72 MB (2854200
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- snipsmartUn.exe (530.73 KB)
- snipsmartUninstall.exe (253.66 KB)
- utilsnipsmart.exe (405.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- snipsmart.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- snipsmart.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- snipsmart.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- snipsmart.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current web page applies to snipsmart version 2014.12.19.222117
alone. You can find below info on other releases of snipsmart:
...click to view all...
snipsmart is an application marketed by snipsmart. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove snipsmart is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall snipsmart with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate snipsmart or simply activate the Search feature and type in "snipsmart". If it exists on your system the snipsmart program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select snipsmart in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding snipsmart, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for snipsmart:
- The software company is: http://snipsmart.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\snipsmart\snipsmartUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall snipsmart.
8. After uninstalling snipsmart, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of snipsmart which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling snipsmart with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove snipsmart by snipsmart from your PC, we are not saying that snipsmart by snipsmart is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove snipsmart in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 00:20:24.880