This page is about snipsmart for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall snipsmart from your systemsnipsmart
. More information on snipsmart can be seen here
. More data about the application snipsmart can be found at http://snipsmart.info/support
. Usually the snipsmart application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\snipsmart directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall snipsmart by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\snipsmart\snipsmartuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk and is named snipsmart.BOAS.exe.
snipsmart is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.18 MB (7527160
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- snipsmartUninstall.exe (253.63 KB)
- utilsnipsmart.exe (400.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- snipsmart.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- snipsmart.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- snipsmart.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- snipsmart.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- snipsmart.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- snipsmart.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- snipsmart.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This web page is about snipsmart version 2014.12.10.112109
alone. You can find below a few links to other snipsmart versions:
...click to view all...
snipsmart is an application released by snipsmart. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall snipsmart is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase snipsmart from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate snipsmart or simply activate the Search feature and type in "snipsmart". If it exists on your system the snipsmart application will be found automatically. When you select snipsmart in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding snipsmart, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for snipsmart:
- The publisher is: http://snipsmart.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\snipsmart\snipsmartuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove snipsmart.
8. After uninstalling snipsmart, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of snipsmart that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing snipsmart using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove snipsmart by snipsmart from your computer, nor are we saying that snipsmart by snipsmart is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove snipsmart supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 18:21:40.130