sizlsearch is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall sizlsearch from your systemsizlsearch
. Go over here
where you can get more info on sizlsearch. Please follow http://sizlsearch.net/support
if you want to read more on sizlsearch on sizlsearch's page. sizlsearch is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sizlsearch folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\sizlsearch\sizlsearchuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall sizlsearch. sizlsearch.PurBrowse64.exe is the sizlsearch's main executable file and it takes circa 280.28 KB (287008 bytes) on disk.
sizlsearch contains of the executables below. They take 2.14 MB (2242270
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- sizlsearchUninstall.exe (233.87 KB)
- utilsizlsearch.exe (314.28 KB)
- sizlsearch.PurBrowse64.exe (280.28 KB)
The current page applies to sizlsearch version 2014.07.14.000933
alone. You can find below a few links to other sizlsearch releases:
...click to view all...
sizlsearch is a program released by the software company sizlsearch. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase sizlsearch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove sizlsearch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate sizlsearch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "sizlsearch". If it exists on your system the sizlsearch application will be found very quickly. After you click sizlsearch in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about sizlsearch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for sizlsearch:
- The web site of the program is: http://sizlsearch.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\sizlsearch\sizlsearchuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall sizlsearch.
8. After uninstalling sizlsearch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong sizlsearch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling sizlsearch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove sizlsearch by sizlsearch from your PC, we are not saying that sizlsearch by sizlsearch is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove sizlsearch in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 18:36:08.230