This page contains complete information on how to uninstall shutdown 10.00 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall shutdown 10.00 from your systemshutdown
. You can read more on shutdown or check for application updates here
. More details about shutdown 10.00 can be seen at https://vk.com/shutdown10
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\shutdown\shutdown folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing shutdown 10.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\shutdown\shutdown\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 164.00 KB (167936 bytes) on disk and is named shutdown10.exe.
shutdown 10.00 contains of the executables below. They take 164.00 KB (167936
bytes) on disk.
- shutdown10.exe (164.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.00
of shutdown 10.00.
shutdown 10.00 is a program released by the software company shutdown. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase shutdown 10.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete shutdown 10.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find shutdown 10.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "shutdown 10.00". If it exists on your system the shutdown 10.00 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select shutdown 10.00 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about shutdown 10.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for shutdown 10.00:
- The web site of the application is: https://vk.com/shutdown10
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\shutdown\shutdown\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall shutdown 10.00.
8. After removing shutdown 10.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong shutdown 10.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling shutdown 10.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove shutdown 10.00 by shutdown from your PC, we are not saying that shutdown 10.00 by shutdown is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove shutdown 10.00 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 20:35:09.250