This web page is about shopperz 184.108.40.2061 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall shopperz 220.127.116.111 from your systemshopperz
. Take a look here
for more information on shopperz. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\shopperz folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling shopperz 18.104.22.1681 is C:\Program Files\shopperz\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. shopperz 22.214.171.1241's primary file takes around 1.14 MB (1198793 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
shopperz 126.96.36.1991 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.96 MB (2053865
bytes) on disk.
- csrcc.exe (307.38 KB)
- grunt.exe (282.88 KB)
- nfregdrv64.exe (68.38 KB)
- nseven.exe (176.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to shopperz 188.8.131.521 version 184.108.40.2061
If you are manually uninstalling shopperz 220.127.116.111 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\shopperz
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\csrcc.exe
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\Firefox\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\Firefox\chrome\content\libraries\DataExchangeScript.js
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\Firefox\chrome\content\main.js
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\Firefox\chrome\content\resources\LocalScript.js
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\Firefox\defaults\preferences\defaults.js
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\garrus.dll
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\grunt.exe
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\kasumi32.dll
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\kasumi64.dll
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\krios.dll
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\krios64.dll
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\liara.dll
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\liara64.dll
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\libeay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\libraries\DataExchangeScript.js
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\mseff32.dll
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\mseff64.dll
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\nfapi32.dll
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\nfapi64.dll
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\nfregdrv64.exe
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\nseven.exe
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\ProtocolFilters32.dll
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\resources\LocalScript.js
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\tree.js
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\tsoni.dll
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\tsoni64.dll
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\wrex.exe
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\wrex64.exe
- C:\Program Files\shopperz\zaeed.bat
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\InternetRegistry\REGISTRY\USER\S-1-5-21-1058099329-436897830-652183480-1001\Software\shopperz
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\shopperz Updater
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\shopperz Updater\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\shopperz Updater\ImagePath
shopperz 18.104.22.1681 is an application marketed by the software company shopperz. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase shopperz 22.214.171.1241 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase shopperz 126.96.36.1991 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find shopperz 188.8.131.521 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "shopperz 184.108.40.2061". If it is installed on your PC the shopperz 220.127.116.111 application will be found very quickly. After you click shopperz 18.104.22.1681 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about shopperz 22.214.171.1241, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove shopperz 126.96.36.1991.
8. After removing shopperz 188.8.131.521, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong shopperz 184.108.40.2061 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing shopperz 220.127.116.111 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove shopperz 18.104.22.1681 by shopperz from your computer, we are not saying that shopperz 22.214.171.1241 by shopperz is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove shopperz 126.96.36.1991 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 12:12:46.243