setup version 1.0
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall setup version 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall setup version 1.0 from your computerMy Company, Inc.
. You can read more on My Company, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about setup version 1.0 at http://www.example.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\setup folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing setup version 1.0 is "C:\Program Files\setup\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 697.78 KB (714526 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in setup version 1.0. They take 697.78 KB (714526
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of setup version 1.0.
setup version 1.0 is an application offered by the software company My Company, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove setup version 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall setup version 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find setup version 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "setup version 1.0". If it exists on your system the setup version 1.0 app will be found automatically. When you click setup version 1.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding setup version 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for setup version 1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.example.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\setup\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove setup version 1.0.
8. After uninstalling setup version 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of setup version 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling setup version 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall setup version 1.0 by My Company, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that setup version 1.0 by My Company, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall setup version 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 20:39:35.107