This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall servershare Toolbar for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall servershare Toolbar from your PCservershare
. Further information on servershare can be found here
. More details about the application servershare Toolbar can be found at http://servershare.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the servershare Toolbar application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\servershare folder, depending on the user's option during install. servershare Toolbar's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\servershare\uninstall.exe toolbar. The program's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 95.29 KB (97576 bytes).
The executable files below are part of servershare Toolbar. They occupy an average of 95.29 KB (97576
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of servershare Toolbar.
servershare Toolbar is a program by the software company servershare. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall servershare Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase servershare Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find servershare Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "servershare Toolbar". The servershare Toolbar program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click servershare Toolbar in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding servershare Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for servershare Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://servershare.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\servershare\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall servershare Toolbar.
8. After removing servershare Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong servershare Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling servershare Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove servershare Toolbar by servershare from your PC, we are not saying that servershare Toolbar by servershare is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove servershare Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 19:09:20.490