seirich-entreprise is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall seirich-entreprise from your PCINRS
. Go over here
for more details on INRS. More information about seirich-entreprise can be seen at http://www.seirich.fr/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Seirich folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall seirich-entreprise by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Seirich\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named seirich-entreprise.exe and occupies 23.50 KB (24064 bytes).
The executable files below are part of seirich-entreprise. They occupy about 734.53 KB (752161
bytes) on disk.
- seirich-entreprise.exe (23.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (711.03 KB)
The current page applies to seirich-entreprise version 2.1.0
only. Click on the links below for other seirich-entreprise versions:
seirich-entreprise is a program offered by INRS. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase seirich-entreprise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove seirich-entreprise from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate seirich-entreprise or simply activate the Search feature and type in "seirich-entreprise". If it exists on your system the seirich-entreprise program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click seirich-entreprise in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about seirich-entreprise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for seirich-entreprise:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.seirich.fr/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Seirich\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall seirich-entreprise.
8. After removing seirich-entreprise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong seirich-entreprise which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing seirich-entreprise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove seirich-entreprise by INRS from your computer, we are not saying that seirich-entreprise by INRS is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove seirich-entreprise supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 10:00:08.300