secure-surf Toolbar is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall secure-surf Toolbar from your PCDM73
. You can read more on DM73 or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\secure-surf\Toolbar folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling secure-surf Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\secure-surf\Toolbar\secure-surfInstall.exe /remove. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. secure-surfInstall.exe is the secure-surf Toolbar's primary executable file and it takes around 557.98 KB (571376 bytes) on disk.
secure-surf Toolbar is composed of the following executables which take 557.98 KB (571376
bytes) on disk:
- secure-surfInstall.exe (557.98 KB)
This web page is about secure-surf Toolbar version 188.8.131.52
secure-surf Toolbar is a program offered by the software company DM73. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase secure-surf Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall secure-surf Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find secure-surf Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "secure-surf Toolbar". The secure-surf Toolbar program will be found automatically. After you select secure-surf Toolbar in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about secure-surf Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall secure-surf Toolbar.
8. After removing secure-surf Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong secure-surf Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling secure-surf Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove secure-surf Toolbar by DM73 from your computer, we are not saying that secure-surf Toolbar by DM73 is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove secure-surf Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 20:57:14.433