searchult is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall searchult from your systemNavigation
. Open here
for more details on Navigation. searchult is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\searchult directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing searchult is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\searchult\uninstall.exe . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the searchult's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.42 MB (2534264 bytes) on disk.
searchult contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.80 MB (2937584
bytes) on disk.
- ntsvc.exe (393.87 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.42 MB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove searchult.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by searchult's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\browser\searchplugins\Searchult.xml
searchult is an application released by the software company Navigation. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase searchult is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete searchult from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate searchult or simply activate the Search feature and type in "searchult". If it exists on your system the searchult program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select searchult in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding searchult, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove searchult.
8. After removing searchult, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong searchult that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling searchult with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall searchult by Navigation from your PC, nor are we saying that searchult by Navigation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall searchult supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:41:26.977