This web page is about searchmyfile for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall searchmyfile from your systemsearchmyfile
. Go over here
where you can find out more on searchmyfile. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\searchmyfile directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling searchmyfile is C:\Program Files (x86)\searchmyfile\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. searchmyfile.exe is the searchmyfile's primary executable file and it takes circa 636.50 KB (651776 bytes) on disk.
searchmyfile installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 820.00 KB (839680
bytes) on disk.
- searchmyfile.exe (636.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (183.50 KB)
This web page is about searchmyfile version 3.7
only. You can find here a few links to other searchmyfile versions:
...click to view all...
searchmyfile is an application offered by searchmyfile. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove searchmyfile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete searchmyfile from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find searchmyfile or simply activate the Search feature and type in "searchmyfile". If it exists on your system the searchmyfile app will be found very quickly. After you click searchmyfile in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about searchmyfile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove searchmyfile.
8. After uninstalling searchmyfile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of searchmyfile that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing searchmyfile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall searchmyfile by searchmyfile from your computer, nor are we saying that searchmyfile by searchmyfile is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall searchmyfile in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 05:48:24.223