You can find on this page details on how to uninstall scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit) for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit) from your systemScilab Enterprises
. Go over here
where you can read more on Scilab Enterprises. Detailed information about scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit) can be found at http://www.scilab.org
. Usually the scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit) application is placed in the C:\Program Files\scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit) is C:\Program Files\scilab-6.0.0-beta-1\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. WScilex.exe is the scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit)'s main executable file and it occupies circa 901.50 KB (923136 bytes) on disk.
scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.31 MB (7664445
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
- Dumpexts.exe (12.00 KB)
- f2c.exe (335.00 KB)
- modelicac.exe (829.00 KB)
- modelicat.exe (877.50 KB)
- Scilex.exe (78.50 KB)
- WScilex.exe (901.50 KB)
- xml2modelica.exe (275.50 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (201.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (75.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (202.41 KB)
- javaws.exe (312.41 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (97.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.91 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.91 KB)
- klist.exe (15.91 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.91 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.91 KB)
- policytool.exe (16.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (16.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (16.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (64.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (192.91 KB)
- curl.exe (462.00 KB)
- diff.exe (66.50 KB)
- msgcat.exe (64.98 KB)
- msgfmt.exe (88.18 KB)
- xgettext.exe (328.00 KB)
- gzip.exe (66.50 KB)
- unzip.exe (200.00 KB)
- zip.exe (284.00 KB)
The current page applies to scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit) version 6.0.0164
scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit) is a program marketed by Scilab Enterprises. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit) or simply click the Search field and type in "scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit)". The scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit) app will be found automatically. When you select scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit) in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit):
- The publisher is: http://www.scilab.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\scilab-6.0.0-beta-1\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit).
8. After uninstalling scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit) by Scilab Enterprises from your computer, nor are we saying that scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit) by Scilab Enterprises is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove scilab-6.0.0-beta-1 (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 01:55:43.680