save2pc Light 4.21
This page contains detailed information on how to remove save2pc Light 4.21 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall save2pc Light 4.21 from your systemFDRLab
. Go over here
for more info on FDRLab. More details about the program save2pc Light 4.21 can be found at http://www.save2pc.com/
. save2pc Light 4.21 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall save2pc Light 4.21. save2pc_light.exe is the save2pc Light 4.21's primary executable file and it takes around 3.24 MB (3396096 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in save2pc Light 4.21. They occupy 16.03 MB (16805270
bytes) on disk.
- conv2pc.exe (5.48 MB)
- save2pc.exe (5.53 MB)
- save2pc_light.exe (3.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
- unins001.exe (693.63 KB)
The current web page applies to save2pc Light 4.21 version 24.21
save2pc Light 4.21 is an application by the software company FDRLab. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase save2pc Light 4.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete save2pc Light 4.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find save2pc Light 4.21 or simply activate the Search field and type in "save2pc Light 4.21". If it is installed on your PC the save2pc Light 4.21 application will be found automatically. After you select save2pc Light 4.21 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about save2pc Light 4.21, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for save2pc Light 4.21:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove save2pc Light 4.21.
8. After uninstalling save2pc Light 4.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong save2pc Light 4.21 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling save2pc Light 4.21 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall save2pc Light 4.21 by FDRLab from your PC, we are not saying that save2pc Light 4.21 by FDRLab is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall save2pc Light 4.21 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 06:37:28.643