You can find below details on how to remove save2pc 5.22 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall save2pc 5.22 from your PCFDRLab, Inc.
. More info about FDRLab, Inc. can be seen here
. You can see more info about save2pc 5.22 at http://www.save2pc.com/
. save2pc 5.22 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall save2pc 5.22 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.28 MB (5536768 bytes) on disk and is called save2pc.EXE.
save2pc 5.22 contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.14 MB (11682070
bytes) on disk.
- conv2pc.exe (5.19 MB)
- save2pc.EXE (5.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.26 KB)
The current web page applies to save2pc 5.22 version 25.22
save2pc 5.22 is an application offered by the software company FDRLab, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall save2pc 5.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove save2pc 5.22 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate save2pc 5.22 or simply click the Search feature and type in "save2pc 5.22". If it exists on your system the save2pc 5.22 program will be found very quickly. After you select save2pc 5.22 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding save2pc 5.22, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for save2pc 5.22:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall save2pc 5.22.
8. After removing save2pc 5.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of save2pc 5.22 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling save2pc 5.22 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove save2pc 5.22 by FDRLab, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that save2pc 5.22 by FDRLab, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove save2pc 5.22 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 02:33:58.150