sXe Injected is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall sXe Injected from your systemsXe Injected
. More information about sXe Injected can be seen here
. More data about the program sXe Injected can be seen at http://www.sxe-injected.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\sXe Injected directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing sXe Injected is C:\Program Files\sXe Injected\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk and is labeled chromechange.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside sXe Injected. They take about 280.00 KB (286720
bytes) on disk.
- chromechange.exe (44.00 KB)
- firechange.exe (44.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (192.00 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of sXe Injected:
sXe Injected has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\sXe Injected_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\sXe Injected_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\sXe Injected
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\sXe Injected\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\sXe Injected\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\sXe Injected\Publisher
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\sXe Injected\UninstallString
sXe Injected is a program marketed by sXe Injected. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove sXe Injected is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove sXe Injected using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find sXe Injected or simply click the Search feature and type in "sXe Injected". If it exists on your system the sXe Injected application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select sXe Injected in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about sXe Injected, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for sXe Injected:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sxe-injected.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\sXe Injected\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall sXe Injected.
8. After uninstalling sXe Injected, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of sXe Injected which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling sXe Injected using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove sXe Injected by sXe Injected from your computer, we are not saying that sXe Injected by sXe Injected is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove sXe Injected in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 18:50:29.740