sView (version 14.2_30)
sView (version 14.2_30) is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall sView (version 14.2_30) from your computerKirill Gavrilov
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Kirill Gavrilov. More information about sView (version 14.2_30) can be seen at http://www.sview.ru
. sView (version 14.2_30) is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\sView folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\sView\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall sView (version 14.2_30). The application's main executable file is named sView.exe and its approximative size is 228.00 KB (233472 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in sView (version 14.2_30). They take 2.39 MB (2504905
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- StMonitorsDump.exe (60.00 KB)
- StTests.exe (36.50 KB)
- sView.exe (220.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.32 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (289.50 KB)
- ffprobe.exe (143.50 KB)
- StMonitorsDump.exe (73.00 KB)
- StTests.exe (42.50 KB)
- sView.exe (228.00 KB)
The current page applies to sView (version 14.2_30) version 14.230
sView (version 14.2_30) is an application by Kirill Gavrilov. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall sView (version 14.2_30) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall sView (version 14.2_30) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find sView (version 14.2_30) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "sView (version 14.2_30)". If it is installed on your PC the sView (version 14.2_30) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click sView (version 14.2_30) in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about sView (version 14.2_30), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for sView (version 14.2_30):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sview.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\sView\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall sView (version 14.2_30).
8. After uninstalling sView (version 14.2_30), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong sView (version 14.2_30) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling sView (version 14.2_30) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove sView (version 14.2_30) by Kirill Gavrilov from your PC, we are not saying that sView (version 14.2_30) by Kirill Gavrilov is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove sView (version 14.2_30) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-15 10:29:55.197