sMedio WinDVD Pro 11
You can find below detailed information on how to remove sMedio WinDVD Pro 11 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall sMedio WinDVD Pro 11 from your systemsMedio Inc.
. More info about sMedio Inc. can be read here
. sMedio WinDVD Pro 11 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sMedio\WinDVD11 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\sMedio\WinDVD11\Setup\SetupARP.exe /arp is the full command line if you want to uninstall sMedio WinDVD Pro 11. The program's main executable file is named WinDVD.exe and its approximative size is 966.86 KB (990064 bytes).
sMedio WinDVD Pro 11 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.33 MB (3493040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DIM.EXE (114.86 KB)
- WinDVD.exe (966.86 KB)
- WinDVDFs.exe (278.86 KB)
- WinDVDSplash.exe (154.86 KB)
- MSIInstaller.exe (486.02 KB)
- Setup.exe (846.86 KB)
- SetupARP.exe (562.86 KB)
This info is about sMedio WinDVD Pro 11 version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other sMedio WinDVD Pro 11 versions:
...click to view all...
sMedio WinDVD Pro 11 is an application released by sMedio Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall sMedio WinDVD Pro 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete sMedio WinDVD Pro 11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate sMedio WinDVD Pro 11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "sMedio WinDVD Pro 11". If it is installed on your PC the sMedio WinDVD Pro 11 program will be found automatically. When you select sMedio WinDVD Pro 11 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about sMedio WinDVD Pro 11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove sMedio WinDVD Pro 11.
8. After uninstalling sMedio WinDVD Pro 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong sMedio WinDVD Pro 11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing sMedio WinDVD Pro 11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove sMedio WinDVD Pro 11 by sMedio Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that sMedio WinDVD Pro 11 by sMedio Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove sMedio WinDVD Pro 11 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-28 04:27:56.530