s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner
s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner from your computerPeter L Jones
. Further information on Peter L Jones can be seen here
. s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\s3oc folder, subject to the user's option. s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\s3oc\uninst-s3oc.exe. s3oc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 337.50 KB (345600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner. They take about 386.11 KB (395379
bytes) on disk.
- s3oc.exe (337.50 KB)
- uninst-s3oc.exe (48.61 KB)
The current web page applies to s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner version 1311122036
alone. For more s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner versions please click below:
s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner is a program released by the software company Peter L Jones. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner or simply click the Search feature and type in "s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner". If it is installed on your PC the s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner application will be found automatically. When you select s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner.
8. After removing s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner by Peter L Jones from your PC, we are not saying that s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner by Peter L Jones is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove s3oc - Sims3 Object Cloner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 02:38:28.447