You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall remixbox 1.0.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall remixbox 1.0.0 from your PCPioneer
. Go over here
where you can read more on Pioneer. You can get more details related to remixbox 1.0.0 at www.pioneerprodj.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pioneer\remixbox 1.0.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling remixbox 1.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pioneer\remixbox 1.0.0\Uninstall remixbox 1.0.0.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. remixbox 1.0.0's primary file takes around 359.81 KB (368449 bytes) and is named Uninstall remixbox 1.0.0.exe.
The following executable files are contained in remixbox 1.0.0. They occupy 5.75 MB (6027073
bytes) on disk.
- remixbox.exe (5.40 MB)
- Uninstall remixbox 1.0.0.exe (359.81 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of remixbox 1.0.0.
remixbox 1.0.0 is an application by Pioneer. Some users try to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove remixbox 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete remixbox 1.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find remixbox 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "remixbox 1.0.0". The remixbox 1.0.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select remixbox 1.0.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about remixbox 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for remixbox 1.0.0:
- The web site of the program is: www.pioneerprodj.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pioneer\remixbox 1.0.0\Uninstall remixbox 1.0.0.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove remixbox 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling remixbox 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of remixbox 1.0.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling remixbox 1.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove remixbox 1.0.0 by Pioneer from your computer, nor are we saying that remixbox 1.0.0 by Pioneer is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove remixbox 1.0.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-09 17:04:47.203