rFactor (remove only)
rFactor (remove only) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. rFactor (remove only) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\rFactor folder, depending on the user's option. The application's main executable file has a size of 412.00 KB (421888 bytes) on disk and is called rF Config.exe. A way to uninstall rFactor (remove only) from your computer
rFactor (remove only) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.20 MB (8603120
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- rF Config.exe (412.00 KB)
- rFactor Dedicated.exe (3.93 MB)
- rFactor.exe (3.07 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (156.28 KB)
- HostingTest.exe (192.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (473.20 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling rFactor (remove only) we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Programmi\rFactor\rFactor Dedicated.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\Programmi\rFactor2\Bin32\rFactor2 Dedicated.exe
Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall rFactor (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase rFactor (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find rFactor (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "rFactor (remove only)". The rFactor (remove only) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select rFactor (remove only) in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about rFactor (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall rFactor (remove only).
8. After removing rFactor (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of rFactor (remove only) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling rFactor (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130