rFactor (remove only)
rFactor (remove only) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. rFactor (remove only) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\rFactor folder, depending on the user's option. The application's main executable file has a size of 412.00 KB (421888 bytes) on disk and is called rF Config.exe. A guide to uninstall rFactor (remove only) from your system
rFactor (remove only) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.20 MB (8603120
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- rF Config.exe (412.00 KB)
- rFactor Dedicated.exe (3.93 MB)
- rFactor.exe (3.07 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (156.28 KB)
- HostingTest.exe (192.00 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (473.20 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling rFactor (remove only) we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase rFactor (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete rFactor (remove only) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find rFactor (remove only) or simply click the Search field and type in "rFactor (remove only)". If it exists on your system the rFactor (remove only) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click rFactor (remove only) in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about rFactor (remove only), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall rFactor (remove only).
8. After removing rFactor (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong rFactor (remove only) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing rFactor (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130