qualitink 1.0.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall qualitink 1.0.0 from your PCqualitink
. Additional info about qualitink can be read here
. Click on http://qualitink.net/support
to get more facts about qualitink 1.0.0 on qualitink's website. qualitink 1.0.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\qualitink directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling qualitink 1.0.0 is C:\Program Files\qualitink\qualitinkUn.exe REP_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. qualitinkUn.exe is the qualitink 1.0.0's primary executable file and it occupies about 530.78 KB (543520 bytes) on disk.
qualitink 1.0.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.47 MB (1544992
bytes) on disk.
- qualitinkUn.exe (530.78 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (454.50 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of qualitink 1.0.0.
qualitink 1.0.0 is an application released by the software company qualitink. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase qualitink 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall qualitink 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find qualitink 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "qualitink 1.0.0". If it exists on your system the qualitink 1.0.0 app will be found automatically. After you select qualitink 1.0.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding qualitink 1.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for qualitink 1.0.0:
- The software company is: http://qualitink.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\qualitink\qualitinkUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall qualitink 1.0.0.
8. After removing qualitink 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong qualitink 1.0.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling qualitink 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove qualitink 1.0.0 by qualitink from your computer, nor are we saying that qualitink 1.0.0 by qualitink is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove qualitink 1.0.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 02:16:03.217