pstoedit and importps 3.50
pstoedit and importps 3.50 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall pstoedit and importps 3.50 from your systemH&W Glunz
. Further information on H&W Glunz can be seen here
. More details about pstoedit and importps 3.50 can be seen at http://www.pstoedit.net
. Usually the pstoedit and importps 3.50 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\pstoedit folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for pstoedit and importps 3.50 is C:\Program Files (x86)\pstoedit\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.50 KB (4608 bytes) on disk and is labeled pstoedit.exe.
pstoedit and importps 3.50 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 685.28 KB (701722
bytes) on disk.
- pstoedit.exe (4.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (680.78 KB)
The current web page applies to pstoedit and importps 3.50 version 3.50
pstoedit and importps 3.50 is an application released by H&W Glunz. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall pstoedit and importps 3.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall pstoedit and importps 3.50 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find pstoedit and importps 3.50 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "pstoedit and importps 3.50". The pstoedit and importps 3.50 program will be found very quickly. After you click pstoedit and importps 3.50 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about pstoedit and importps 3.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for pstoedit and importps 3.50:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pstoedit.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\pstoedit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall pstoedit and importps 3.50.
8. After removing pstoedit and importps 3.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of pstoedit and importps 3.50 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling pstoedit and importps 3.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove pstoedit and importps 3.50 by H&W Glunz from your PC, nor are we saying that pstoedit and importps 3.50 by H&W Glunz is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove pstoedit and importps 3.50 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 13:25:45.323