proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit)
You can find below details on how to uninstall proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit) from your computerproDAD GmbH
. More information about proDAD GmbH can be read here
. Usually the proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit) application is installed in the C:\Program Files\proDAD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit) is C:\Program Files\proDAD\HeroglyphRoute-4.0\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit)'s primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.11 MB (1166872 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit). They occupy 4.49 MB (4705376
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (1.11 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.15 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit). You can find here a few links to other proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit) releases:
proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit) is an application marketed by proDAD GmbH. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit)". If it exists on your system the proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit) in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit).
8. After removing proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit) by proDAD GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit) by proDAD GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove proDAD Route 4.0 (64bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 16:28:03.427