proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit)
proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit) is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit) from your computerproDAD GmbH
. Further information on proDAD GmbH can be found here
. proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\proDAD directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\proDAD\Mercalli-2.0\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit). The program's main executable file is labeled uninstall.exe and it has a size of 1.15 MB (1202712 bytes).
The executables below are part of proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit). They occupy about 1.15 MB (1202712
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit). You can find below a few links to other proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit) versions:
...click to view all...
proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit) is a program released by the software company proDAD GmbH. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit)". If it exists on your system the proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit) in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit).
8. After uninstalling proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit) by proDAD GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit) by proDAD GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove proDAD Mercalli 2.0 (64bit) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-12 04:48:57.070