proDAD Heroglyph 4.0
proDAD Heroglyph 4.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall proDAD Heroglyph 4.0 from your computerproDAD GmbH
. Take a look here
for more details on proDAD GmbH. proDAD Heroglyph 4.0 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\proDAD directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. proDAD Heroglyph 4.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\proDAD\Heroglyph-4.0\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the proDAD Heroglyph 4.0's main executable file and it occupies about 943.02 KB (965656 bytes) on disk.
proDAD Heroglyph 4.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.67 MB (1755672
bytes) on disk:
- filename.exe (574.50 KB)
- genlag.exe (197.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (943.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of proDAD Heroglyph 4.0. For more proDAD Heroglyph 4.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
proDAD Heroglyph 4.0 is a program marketed by the software company proDAD GmbH. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase proDAD Heroglyph 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase proDAD Heroglyph 4.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate proDAD Heroglyph 4.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "proDAD Heroglyph 4.0". If it is installed on your PC the proDAD Heroglyph 4.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click proDAD Heroglyph 4.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding proDAD Heroglyph 4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall proDAD Heroglyph 4.0.
8. After removing proDAD Heroglyph 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong proDAD Heroglyph 4.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing proDAD Heroglyph 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall proDAD Heroglyph 4.0 by proDAD GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that proDAD Heroglyph 4.0 by proDAD GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall proDAD Heroglyph 4.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:20:06.773