This page is about pqi TurboSSD for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall pqi TurboSSD from your computerFNet Co., Ltd.
. More information about FNet Co., Ltd. can be read here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\pqiTurboSSD directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\pqiTurboSSD\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove pqi TurboSSD . The application's main executable file has a size of 3.62 MB (3794224 bytes) on disk and is called TurboSsd.exe.
pqi TurboSSD contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.44 MB (7805536
bytes) on disk.
- DPINST.EXE (894.50 KB)
- TurboSsd.exe (3.62 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.95 MB)
The current page applies to pqi TurboSSD version 5.00.07
pqi TurboSSD is an application marketed by FNet Co., Ltd.. Some people want to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove pqi TurboSSD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall pqi TurboSSD from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find pqi TurboSSD or simply activate the Search field and type in "pqi TurboSSD ". If it is installed on your PC the pqi TurboSSD program will be found automatically. When you select pqi TurboSSD in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding pqi TurboSSD , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall pqi TurboSSD .
8. After uninstalling pqi TurboSSD , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong pqi TurboSSD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing pqi TurboSSD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall pqi TurboSSD by FNet Co., Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that pqi TurboSSD by FNet Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall pqi TurboSSD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 12:57:15.110