photoFXlab is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall photoFXlab from your PCTopaz Labs
. More info about Topaz Labs can be found here
. More info about the application photoFXlab can be seen at http://www.topazlabs.com
. photoFXlab.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.46 MB (5729792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in photoFXlab. They take 5.65 MB (5928448
bytes) on disk.
- opengldec.exe (194.00 KB)
- photoFXlab.exe (5.46 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.8
of photoFXlab. Click on the links below for other photoFXlab versions:
...click to view all...
photoFXlab has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Applications\32Bit\photoFXlab.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Applications\32Bit\photoFXlab.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Topaz Labs\Applications\64Bit\photoFXlab.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab\cache\topazexchange.db.sqlite
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\External Editor Presets\photoFXlab_3264.lrtemplate
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\External Editor Presets\photoFXlab_x64.lrtemplate
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab\photoFXlab (32-bit).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab\photoFXlab (64-bit).lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab\Uninstall.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab\Website.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Topaz Labs\photoFXLab
photoFXlab is an application marketed by Topaz Labs. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase photoFXlab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove photoFXlab from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate photoFXlab or simply activate the Search feature and type in "photoFXlab". If it is installed on your PC the photoFXlab program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select photoFXlab in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about photoFXlab, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall photoFXlab.
8. After uninstalling photoFXlab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong photoFXlab that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling photoFXlab with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove photoFXlab by Topaz Labs from your computer, nor are we saying that photoFXlab by Topaz Labs is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove photoFXlab in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:37:59.840