photoFXlab is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall photoFXlab from your PCTopaz Labs
. More info about Topaz Labs can be found here
. More info about the application photoFXlab can be seen at http://www.topazlabs.com
. photoFXlab.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.46 MB (5729792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in photoFXlab. They take 5.65 MB (5928448
bytes) on disk.
- opengldec.exe (194.00 KB)
- photoFXlab.exe (5.46 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.8
of photoFXlab. Click on the links below for other photoFXlab versions:
...click to view all...
photoFXlab has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Applications\32Bit\photoFXlab.exe
- C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Applications\32Bit\photoFXlab.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab\cache\topazexchange.db.sqlite
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\External Editor Presets\photoFXlab_32.lrtemplate
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\External Editor Presets\photoFXlab_3264.lrtemplate
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Topaz Labs\photoFXlab
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Topaz Labs\photoFXLab
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs\Applications\32Bit\photoFXlab.exe
photoFXlab is a program released by Topaz Labs. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall photoFXlab is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete photoFXlab using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate photoFXlab or simply click the Search feature and type in "photoFXlab". If it exists on your system the photoFXlab program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select photoFXlab in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about photoFXlab, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall photoFXlab.
8. After removing photoFXlab, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of photoFXlab that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing photoFXlab with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove photoFXlab by Topaz Labs from your computer, nor are we saying that photoFXlab by Topaz Labs is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove photoFXlab supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:37:59.840