pgcdengine is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall pgcdengine from your systemAd business Crown Solutions
. More information on Ad business Crown Solutions can be found here
. Usually the pgcdengine program is installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\pgcdengine directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for pgcdengine is "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Impostazioni locali\Dati applicazioni\pgcdengine\pgcdengine_uninstaller.exe". pgcdengine's primary file takes around 48.43 KB (49588 bytes) and is called pgcdengine_uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in pgcdengine. They occupy 931.79 KB (954148
bytes) on disk.
- gntE.exe (487.43 KB)
- Notif.exe (395.93 KB)
- pgcdengine_uninstaller.exe (48.43 KB)
This data is about pgcdengine version 10.100
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall pgcdengine.Folders found on disk after you uninstall pgcdengine from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove pgcdengine:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Configuración local\Datos de programa\pgcdengine
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Configuración local\Datos de programa\pgcdengine\gntE.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Configuración local\Datos de programa\pgcdengine\Notif.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Configuración local\Datos de programa\pgcdengine\pgcdengine_uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
pgcdengine is an application released by the software company Ad business Crown Solutions. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove pgcdengine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove pgcdengine from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate pgcdengine or simply click the Search feature and type in "pgcdengine". If it exists on your system the pgcdengine application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click pgcdengine in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about pgcdengine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove pgcdengine.
8. After uninstalling pgcdengine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong pgcdengine that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling pgcdengine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall pgcdengine by Ad business Crown Solutions from your computer, we are not saying that pgcdengine by Ad business Crown Solutions is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall pgcdengine in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-18 21:00:29.030