This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall pccleanplus for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall pccleanplus from your computerpccleanplus
. You can read more on pccleanplus or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.hmdi.org
to get more facts about pccleanplus on pccleanplus's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\pccleanplus folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall pccleanplus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\pccleanplus\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.93 MB (4121216 bytes) on disk and is called pccleanplus.exe.
The executables below are part of pccleanplus. They take about 4.49 MB (4707456
bytes) on disk.
- pccleanplus.exe (3.93 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (572.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.2
of pccleanplus. You can find below info on other application versions of pccleanplus:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove pccleanplus from your PC.Registry keys:
pccleanplus is an application released by the software company pccleanplus. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase pccleanplus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase pccleanplus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate pccleanplus or simply click the Search feature and type in "pccleanplus". If it exists on your system the pccleanplus application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select pccleanplus in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding pccleanplus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for pccleanplus:
- The publisher is: http://www.hmdi.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\pccleanplus\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall pccleanplus.
8. After uninstalling pccleanplus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong pccleanplus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing pccleanplus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove pccleanplus by pccleanplus from your computer, we are not saying that pccleanplus by pccleanplus is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove pccleanplus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 19:56:49.050