This web page is about pccleanplus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall pccleanplus from your PCpccleanplus
. You can read more on pccleanplus or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on pccleanplus at http://www.hmdi.org
. pccleanplus is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\pccleanplus folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling pccleanplus is C:\Program Files (x86)\pccleanplus\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. pccleanplus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.93 MB (4121216 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of pccleanplus. They take an average of 4.47 MB (4688512
bytes) on disk.
- pccleanplus.exe (3.93 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (554.00 KB)
The current web page applies to pccleanplus version 4.3
alone. For other pccleanplus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
pccleanplus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
pccleanplus is a program marketed by the software company pccleanplus. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove pccleanplus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase pccleanplus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate pccleanplus or simply click the Search field and type in "pccleanplus". If it is installed on your PC the pccleanplus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click pccleanplus in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about pccleanplus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for pccleanplus:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.hmdi.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\pccleanplus\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall pccleanplus.
8. After uninstalling pccleanplus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of pccleanplus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling pccleanplus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove pccleanplus by pccleanplus from your computer, nor are we saying that pccleanplus by pccleanplus is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove pccleanplus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-27 20:12:49.047