pccleanplus is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall pccleanplus from your systempccleanplus
. Additional info about pccleanplus can be found here
. More data about the app pccleanplus can be seen at http://www.hmdi.org
. pccleanplus is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\pccleanplus directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\pccleanplus\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove pccleanplus. pccleanplus's primary file takes around 3.93 MB (4121216 bytes) and its name is pccleanplus.exe.
The following executables are contained in pccleanplus. They occupy 4.48 MB (4699264
bytes) on disk.
- pccleanplus.exe (3.93 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (564.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.4
of pccleanplus. You can find below info on other versions of pccleanplus:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
pccleanplus is an application marketed by the software company pccleanplus. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase pccleanplus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall pccleanplus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate pccleanplus or simply click the Search field and type in "pccleanplus". If it exists on your system the pccleanplus application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select pccleanplus in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding pccleanplus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for pccleanplus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hmdi.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\pccleanplus\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove pccleanplus.
8. After removing pccleanplus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of pccleanplus which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing pccleanplus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall pccleanplus by pccleanplus from your computer, we are not saying that pccleanplus by pccleanplus is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall pccleanplus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 10:54:55.810