This page is about pccleanplus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall pccleanplus from your systempccleanplus
. Additional info about pccleanplus can be seen here
. You can get more details related to pccleanplus at http://www.hmdi.org
. Usually the pccleanplus program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\pccleanplus folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for pccleanplus is C:\Program Files (x86)\pccleanplus\uninstaller.exe. pccleanplus.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.93 MB (4121216 bytes) on disk.
pccleanplus installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.29 MB (4494464
bytes) on disk.
- pccleanplus.exe (3.93 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (364.50 KB)
The current page applies to pccleanplus version 6.33
alone. You can find below a few links to other pccleanplus releases:
...click to view all...
pccleanplus is an application offered by the software company pccleanplus. Some users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove pccleanplus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove pccleanplus from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate pccleanplus or simply activate the Search field and type in "pccleanplus". If it is installed on your PC the pccleanplus application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click pccleanplus in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding pccleanplus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for pccleanplus:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.hmdi.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\pccleanplus\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove pccleanplus.
8. After uninstalling pccleanplus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong pccleanplus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling pccleanplus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove pccleanplus by pccleanplus from your computer, we are not saying that pccleanplus by pccleanplus is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove pccleanplus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 09:06:34.410