This page contains thorough information on how to remove panel Bing for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall panel Bing from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Further information on Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. panel Bing is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall panel Bing by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer\InstallManager.exe /UNINSTALL. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. InstallManager.exe is the panel Bing's primary executable file and it takes close to 457.26 KB (468232 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in panel Bing. They occupy 457.26 KB (468232
bytes) on disk.
- InstallManager.exe (457.26 KB)
This info is about panel Bing version 6.0.2282.0
only. Click on the links below for other panel Bing versions:
panel Bing is a program offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall panel Bing is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall panel Bing from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find panel Bing or simply click the Search field and type in "panel Bing". If it exists on your system the panel Bing app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click panel Bing in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding panel Bing, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall panel Bing.
8. After uninstalling panel Bing, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong panel Bing that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling panel Bing using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall panel Bing by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that panel Bing by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall panel Bing in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-22 21:06:33.363