pFoldConnector is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall pFoldConnector from your computerPlunsher HTT Ltd
. Additional info about Plunsher HTT Ltd can be read here
. Usually the pFoldConnector application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\tapfoldp directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\tapfoldp\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall pFoldConnector. TapFoldCrtP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.93 MB (2022912 bytes) on disk.
pFoldConnector is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.55 MB (3720740
bytes) on disk:
- TapFoldCrtP.exe (1.93 MB)
- TapFoldP.exe (675.00 KB)
- TapFoldP_.exe (658.00 KB)
- TapFoldSttP.exe (141.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (183.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.91
pFoldConnector is an application released by Plunsher HTT Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove pFoldConnector is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete pFoldConnector from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate pFoldConnector or simply click the Search field and type in "pFoldConnector". If it is installed on your PC the pFoldConnector app will be found automatically. After you select pFoldConnector in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about pFoldConnector, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove pFoldConnector.
8. After uninstalling pFoldConnector, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong pFoldConnector that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing pFoldConnector using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove pFoldConnector by Plunsher HTT Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that pFoldConnector by Plunsher HTT Ltd is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove pFoldConnector in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 21:49:54.613