You can find below detailed information on how to remove openobd for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall openobd from your PCSimon Booth
. You can find out more on Simon Booth or check for application updates here
. openobd is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\openobd folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling openobd is C:\Program Files\openobd\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. openobd's main file takes around 3.31 MB (3474432 bytes) and is called openobd.exe.
openobd contains of the executables below. They take 3.41 MB (3570497
bytes) on disk.
- openobd.exe (3.31 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (93.81 KB)
The current page applies to openobd version 0.5.0
openobd is a program marketed by the software company Simon Booth. Some people choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove openobd is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete openobd with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate openobd or simply click the Search feature and type in "openobd". If it exists on your system the openobd application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click openobd in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about openobd, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall openobd.
8. After removing openobd, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong openobd that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling openobd using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove openobd by Simon Booth from your computer, nor are we saying that openobd by Simon Booth is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove openobd in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 20:24:23.333