This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall onSafeManager 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall onSafeManager 126.96.36.199 from your computerLanaccess Telecom S.A.
. Open here
for more information on Lanaccess Telecom S.A.. More info about the app onSafeManager 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.lanaccess.es
. Usually the onSafeManager 184.108.40.206 program is to be found in the C:\Archivos de programa\Lanaccess Telecom\onSafeManager directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for onSafeManager 220.127.116.11 is C:\Archivos de programa\Lanaccess Telecom\onSafeManager\uninst.exe. onSafeManager 18.104.22.168's main file takes around 688.00 KB (704512 bytes) and is called onSafeManager.exe.
The executables below are part of onSafeManager 22.214.171.124. They occupy an average of 840.29 KB (860459
bytes) on disk.
- onSafeManager.exe (688.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.29 KB)
- XCrashReport.exe (104.00 KB)
The current page applies to onSafeManager 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
onSafeManager 184.108.40.206 is a program marketed by Lanaccess Telecom S.A.. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove onSafeManager 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove onSafeManager 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate onSafeManager 22.214.171.124 or simply click the Search field and type in "onSafeManager 126.96.36.199". The onSafeManager 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select onSafeManager 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about onSafeManager 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for onSafeManager 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.lanaccess.es
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\Lanaccess Telecom\onSafeManager\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall onSafeManager 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing onSafeManager 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong onSafeManager 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling onSafeManager 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove onSafeManager 220.127.116.11 by Lanaccess Telecom S.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that onSafeManager 18.104.22.168 by Lanaccess Telecom S.A. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove onSafeManager 22.214.171.124 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 08:30:22.280