oCam Version 344.0
This page contains thorough information on how to remove oCam Version 344.0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall oCam Version 344.0 from your computerhttp://ohsoft.net/
. More info about http://ohsoft.net/ can be read here
. Please open http://ohsoft.net/
if you want to read more on oCam Version 344.0 on http://ohsoft.net/'s website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\oCam folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\oCam\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall oCam Version 344.0. oCam.exe is the oCam Version 344.0's main executable file and it takes close to 5.22 MB (5473832 bytes) on disk.
oCam Version 344.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.20 MB (7554143
bytes) on disk:
- oCam.exe (5.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.56 MB)
- HookSurface.exe (216.04 KB)
- HookSurface.exe (214.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 344.0
of oCam Version 344.0.
oCam Version 344.0 is an application by the software company http://ohsoft.net/. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase oCam Version 344.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove oCam Version 344.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find oCam Version 344.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "oCam Version 344.0". If it is installed on your PC the oCam Version 344.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click oCam Version 344.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding oCam Version 344.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for oCam Version 344.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://ohsoft.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\oCam\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall oCam Version 344.0.
8. After uninstalling oCam Version 344.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong oCam Version 344.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing oCam Version 344.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall oCam Version 344.0 by http://ohsoft.net/ from your PC, nor are we saying that oCam Version 344.0 by http://ohsoft.net/ is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall oCam Version 344.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 16:23:59.573